A new version of Swaks is available for download. This is primarily a bugfix release.
- Project Page: http://jetmore.org/john/code/swaks/
- v20181104.0 distribution: http://jetmore.org/john/code/swaks/files/swaks-20181104.0.tar.gz
- v20181104.0 script only: http://jetmore.org/john/code/swaks/files/swaks-20181104.0/swaks
- v20181104.0 reference: http://jetmore.org/john/code/swaks/files/swaks-20181104.0/doc/ref.txt
- v20181104.0 changelog: http://jetmore.org/john/code/swaks/files/swaks-20170101.0/doc/Changes.txt
- Added –dump-mail option.
- Added –xclient-delim, –xclient-destaddr, –xclient-destport, –xclient-no-verify, and –xclient-before-starttls options.
- * XCLIENT can now send multiple XCLIENT requests. Because of this, –xclient and –xclient-ATTR values are no longer merged into one string. This breaks previously documented behavior.
- * Numerous improvements to the output of –dump and –dump-as-body, including the ability to limit output by section, layout improvements, adding missing options to output, and fixing bugs.
Notable Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed bug preventing Proxy from working with –tls-on-connect.
- XCLIENT is now sent after STARTTLS to match with Postfix’s expectations.
- Fixed bug which could allow mail sending to proceed without a valid recipient.
- Replacing a multi-line header via –header or –h-HEADER now replaces the entire header, not just the first line.
- The option for specifying the local port was documented as –local-port but implemented as –lport. Both are now documented and implemented.
- Fixed two bugs which prevented interactions between –dump, –auth-hide-password, –dump-as-body, and –dump-as-body-shows-password from producing consistent output.